Welcome to the AP Software page.
This package is 110 MB in size and can be used to upgrade from any previous version.
This package is 36 MB in size and can be used to upgrade from any existing systems with version 2.6.2 or higher.
Please execute the following steps to do the update for a non-redundant system or a redundant system running v1.6.x:
1. Copy the EDGE package file to a USB key.
2. Insert the USB key in the EDGE main controller.
3. Select "Software Update" from the Main Menu.
4. Select the Controller from the "Element" list.
5. Login as an admin by pressing the user icon at the top of the screen and the default pin.
6. Select desired EDGE package from the "On USB Memory Stick" menu
7. Press on the "Update" button
8. Press on the "Yes" button from the "Controller Update" dialog.
9. The EDGE main controller will reboot and execute the update.
10. [Redundant System] Slave controller will be automatically updated by the Master controller.
[REMOTE DISPLAY] If the remote display version becomes desynchronized with the main controller, please execute the following steps:
1. Make sure the USB key is still connected to the EDGE main controller.
2. Select "Software Update" from the Main Menu.
3. Select a remote display from the "Element" list.
4. Login as an admin by pressing the user icon at the top of the screen and using your default pin.
5. Select desired EDGE "small" package (about 13MB) from the "On USB Memory Stick" menu.
6. Press on the "Update" button.
7. All Edge remote displays should reboot and execute the update.
Remote display package (108 MB)